Network Security Assessment
Posted by Jai on June 4, 2008
Network Security Assessment by Chris McNab is really nice book to get the clear idea about the different strategies used from both offensive and defensive point of view to secure your network.
If you have any questions related to :
NSA – Rationale
What is done?
How is done?
Feel free to have a look:
Security Mailing Lists:
- BugTraq, http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1
- VulnWatch, http://www.vulnwatch.org
- NTBugTraq, http://www.ntbugtraq.com
- Full Disclosure, http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/
- Pen-Test, http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/101
- Web Application Security, http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/107
- Honeypots, http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/119
- CVE Announce, http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/cve/
- Nessus development, http://list.nessus.org/
- Nmap-hackers, http://lists.insecure.org/nmap-hackers/
Vulnerability Databases and Lists: